]]>

« Home | In the thick of it. » | Finals Dispatch #6 » | A good day for mail. » | Finals Dispatch #5 » | Final Dispatch #4 » | I just had a rather silly moment. » | Finals Dispatch #3 » | Finals Dispatch #2 » | Finals Dispatch #1 » | Employing a good luck charm. »

Friday, December 10, 2004

Finals Dispatch #7

Hours Spent at Library: Zero
Tests taken: One. That's right, it was the real deal today.
Most bizarre meal: Lunch -- baby carrots, a granola bar and whipped raspberry yogurt.
High point: Putting my Contracts binder on my shelf, where it will presumably gather dust until I move out in May.
Low point: Hour eight of the Contracts exam.
Lessons Learned: There's plenty of time for a nap during an 8-hour test.
Library Patron of the Day: n/a
Song listened to most frequently: Trouble -- Pink (Hey, I admitted to finding a walnut in my coat earlier today, not much embarrasses me. Also, the song mentions attorneys).
Word of the day: Dispositive.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker