]]>

« Home | Finals Dispatch #2 » | Finals Dispatch #1 » | Employing a good luck charm. » | The movie was a good idea. » | What a crappy day. » | The Argus strikes again. » | Bobst Rocks » | Haiku's are great. » | The public library was a bust. » | Good Advice »

Monday, December 06, 2004

Finals Dispatch #3

Hours spent at the library: Zero. I had two classes today and it's been raining so once I got back to my apartment, I didn't want to walk to the library.
Practice tests taken: One. Oy.
Most bizarre meal: No weird meals today, but I have consumed two liters of Diet Coke this evening. Ew.
High point: Watching a video of two cats fighting that one of my friends got as an email forward. I hate cats and uh, wow, my life is sad.
Low point: Discovering that two sections in my Contracts outline directly contradict one another.
Lessons learned: By their nature. options contracts assign the burden of risk to the option holder.
Library patron of the day: No libs today. However, the law school classmate of the day is a friend from my Lawyering section who started a highly entertaining and possibly inappropriate conversation in the student lounge after lunch.
Song listened to most frequently: Like A Songbird That Has Fallen -- Reeltime Traveler.



E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker