]]>

« Home | What a crappy day. » | The Argus strikes again. » | Bobst Rocks » | Haiku's are great. » | The public library was a bust. » | Good Advice » | Who says People isn't a quality magazine? » | Other people's misfortunes. » | Gonna give it my best. » | A quick note on the title. »

Saturday, December 04, 2004

The movie was a good idea.

I saw Finding Neverland and after it ended, the old man seated in front of me kept turning to people and asking, "Wasn't it wonderful? Wasn't it just wonderful?" And, actually, it kind of was. Oh alright, it was thoroughly adorable. It was -- I'm warning you, this is going to sound a little cheesy -- enchanting. It even warmed my hard, finals-hating heart.

It's a pretty great Christmas movie, too -- the kind that makes you feel good without shoving Christmas cheer down your throat until you're ready to puke holly and tinsel. In fact, now that I think of it, the movie didn't mention Christmas at all, it just felt right for this time of year. So, go see it. Now. Go.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker