]]>

« Home | Gonna give it my best. » | A quick note on the title. » | I've reached capacity. » | I'm feeling eclectic. » | Blue, Orange, Red » | At least I don't have to cook a turkey this year. » | Tomorrow's not just Thanksgiving. » | Law school is a health hazard. » | I lost my glasses » | I wish I'd had my camera. »

Monday, November 29, 2004

Other people's misfortunes.

In the past two days, I've seen two fairly embarrassing things happen to other people. First, when I was at the gym, I saw a girl fly off of the treadmill (she screamed, it was horrible). Today, the chair one of my friends was sitting on in criminal law broke and he tumbled into the aisle (this was much less worse than the treadmill incident -- our class is pretty friendly). Both times, much as I hate to admit it, I chuckled. My mirth, however, was followed by a deep sense of fear: that could've been me. That fear was followed by overwhelming certainty: someday, that will be me.

So, I'm headed to the gym now. In all likelihood, I'll return with bruises.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker