]]>

« Home | I'm feeling eclectic. » | Blue, Orange, Red » | At least I don't have to cook a turkey this year. » | Tomorrow's not just Thanksgiving. » | Law school is a health hazard. » | I lost my glasses » | I wish I'd had my camera. » | A long day » | As long as I'm discussing my favorite things » | Fishs Eddy »

Sunday, November 28, 2004

I've reached capacity.

I stayed at the library tonight until the point when the words on my computer screen no longer had meaning. I'd spent about five hours sorting out personal jurisdiction and Rule 12 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure for my outline and at exactly the time when I should've moved on to the rules regarding discovery, I reached my knowledge capacity. I'm hoping I'm just temporarily full and that my brain will find room for new information before I go back to the library tomorrow morning.

When I got back to my apartment, I decided to reward myself with a half-hour to read this really dumb novel I love. Those words no longer had meaning either. I can't believe I've lost the ability to read chic lit. I put the book down and tried to blog about some funny things I saw at the gym today. I had to stop when I couldn't come up with the word, "flail." Finals will be over three and a half weeks from now, but I'm a little worried the damage might be permanent.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker