]]>

« Home | I heart New York » | "Goodbye nice girl, enjoy your soup!" » | Peer Pressure » | The most fun thing I did today. » | A grown-up when I want to be. » | Happy Thoughts » | Thank you, but I don't need another MMR shot. » | I'm not homesick. » | Huh. »

Friday, November 19, 2004

Fishs Eddy

Fishs Eddy is probably my favorite store in New York. I spent a little time walking around Midtown with my visiting friends this afternoon, and we stopped there on the way home. Given my own aversion to domecticity, it's a little odd that I have such strong affection for a store that primarily sells dishes and other tableware. Really though, where else could you get this? They also sell a lot of sturdyware (surplus dishes from diners and restaurants), which is cool, if only because "sturdyware" is a word thats sounds safe and reassuring. Anyway, it's a great store and sometimes they give student discounts and their employees are super friendly and they have great sales and their regular prices are very reasonable and that's enough ands.

If you're able to stop by the store on Broadway and 19th, make sure you also trot across the street to ABC Carpet & Home. It's a store I doubt I'll ever buy anything from, but it's incredible and it's more than just carpet, I promise.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker