]]>

« Home | "Goodbye nice girl, enjoy your soup!" » | Peer Pressure » | The most fun thing I did today. » | A grown-up when I want to be. » | Happy Thoughts » | Thank you, but I don't need another MMR shot. » | I'm not homesick. » | Huh. »

Thursday, November 18, 2004

I heart New York

Two of my best friends from college arrived in New York tonight. So far, we've just gone out to dinner and taken a quick tour of the Village. Neither of them have ever been to New York before, so walking around with them is pretty fun. I've only been here three months and I already have a habit of blocking out my surroundings as I walk from place to place. My friends, on the other hand, notice everything. We walked past a beautiful church that I would've missed on my own and I was totally oblivious to the movie trailers until one of them pointed them out.

I really need to spend more time enjoying New York. The city was a huge factor in my decision to go to NYU and I've spent too much time ignoring it. Unfortunately, I think I have to spend the next month living and breathing finals and I fly home less than 24 hours after my last test. Luckily, I'm coming back to New York almost a week before classes start, so I think I'll spend that week being a tourist. I've never even been to the top of the Empire State Building. That's terrible.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker