]]>

« Home | The most fun thing I did today. » | A grown-up when I want to be. » | Happy Thoughts » | Thank you, but I don't need another MMR shot. » | I'm not homesick. » | Huh. »

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Peer Pressure

I finally gave in and put down a deposit on my BarBri course. Supposedly, I'll save a couple hundred dollars in 2007. I'm suspicious. When I paid, they gave me a two-inch thick book of first-year review outlines. There's no way I'm ever opening this book. They also gave me a schedule of review lectures I can attend. Again, I'm suspicious. Maybe I'm foolish, but it seems like my time might be better spent rereading cases and going over old tests than listening to someone other than my professor condense the class into six hours. Thing is, lots of people are going to these review sessions, so now I feel like I need to, too. I've already given in once and paid the stupid $100, it seems like it's just a matter of time before I'm spending a Saturday listening to someone drone on about Civil Procedure.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker