]]>

« Home | I wish I'd had my camera. » | A long day » | As long as I'm discussing my favorite things » | Fishs Eddy » | I heart New York » | "Goodbye nice girl, enjoy your soup!" » | Peer Pressure » | The most fun thing I did today. » | A grown-up when I want to be. » | Happy Thoughts »

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I lost my glasses

I haven't seen my glasses in days. I tried looking for them Saturday night and just ended up smacking my head on a shelf (I had a bump on my forehead for most of the weekend). I've looked many times since then, and they're still gone. Right now I'm wearing my old glasses -- ones from an ill-advised college purchase. They kind of make me look like Ben Franklin. Needless to say, I don't wear them in public. This might create problems since I usually can't go more than about eight hours wearing my contacts.

Nevermind, I just looked in a box under my desk and found the good glasses. They must've fallen in there. I'd looked in the box a couple of times earlier today, but the glasses were caught on on a plastic bag, so I didn't see them until I took everything else out of the box. Yay! I no longer resemble a founding father.

Wow, this is pathetic. I hope no one read this entire post.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker