]]>

« Home | Fishs Eddy » | I heart New York » | "Goodbye nice girl, enjoy your soup!" » | Peer Pressure » | The most fun thing I did today. » | A grown-up when I want to be. » | Happy Thoughts » | Thank you, but I don't need another MMR shot. » | I'm not homesick. » | Huh. »

Saturday, November 20, 2004

As long as I'm discussing my favorite things

I might as well mention my favorite website, McSweeney's. I could say all sorts of stuff about the literary value of McSweeny's Quarterly or I could tell you about the related publication, The Believer, which I read when I want to pretend I'm smart. Instead, though, I'll just say that the website is very funny. I like Open Letters, Dipatches From a Public Librarian, and Reviews of New Foods.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker