]]>

« Home | Other people's misfortunes. » | Gonna give it my best. » | A quick note on the title. » | I've reached capacity. » | I'm feeling eclectic. » | Blue, Orange, Red » | At least I don't have to cook a turkey this year. » | Tomorrow's not just Thanksgiving. » | Law school is a health hazard. » | I lost my glasses »

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Who says People isn't a quality magazine?

I took a copy of People with me to gym tonight. I also completed the oh-so-challenging People crossword puzzle. Here's a list of some of the names that were answers to the clues. See if you can guess which one I found peculiar.

Yanni
Julia Roberts
Gwyneth Paltrow
Lil Kim
Rob Lowe
Dr. Phil
Idi Amin
Richard Gere


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker