]]>

« Home | Good Advice » | Who says People isn't a quality magazine? » | Other people's misfortunes. » | Gonna give it my best. » | A quick note on the title. » | I've reached capacity. » | I'm feeling eclectic. » | Blue, Orange, Red » | At least I don't have to cook a turkey this year. » | Tomorrow's not just Thanksgiving. »

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

The public library was a bust.

After lunch today, I headed up 6th Avenue to study at a public library. The building's beautiful. It used to be a courthouse, in fact, until 1932, it was the sight of the women's court. There's a huge spiral staircase with great stained-glass windows and lots of natural light. Unfortunately, there are virtually no tables for studying. So, after a brief look around and a minute spent thinking about all the good books I'd be reading if I wasn't in law school, I headed back to NYU.

I'm now sitting in Bobst, the main undergrad library. It's big, and it's ugly (imagine the SDSU library or the government documents section at the Augie library), but it's also very, very quiet. The law library is really much prettier and their chairs are far more comfortable, but I think I'm going to stick with Bobst for the next few weeks.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker