]]>

« Home | Finals Dispatch #1 » | Employing a good luck charm. » | The movie was a good idea. » | What a crappy day. » | The Argus strikes again. » | Bobst Rocks » | Haiku's are great. » | The public library was a bust. » | Good Advice » | Who says People isn't a quality magazine? »

Monday, December 06, 2004

Finals Dispatch #2

Hours spent at the library: 3.5 Decided after lunch to study in my room today.
Practice tests taken: Zero.
Most bizarre meal: Lunch -- odd only because I asked for hot corned beef on rye and when I got home found that I'd been give cold salami on sourdough.
High point: 15 minutes spent at J.Crew trying on this. If you're still figuring out what to get me for Christmas, this is it. I know it's a little spendy, but really, I'm worth it.
Low point: Actually cheering when I read a reference to Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 26(d) and knew what it meant.
Lessons learned: Keeping my cell phone off is essential to uniterrupted studying.
Library patron of the day: The very polite girl next to me who said "bless you" when anyone in the big reading room we were in sneezed.
Songs listened to most frequently: Harvest -- Neil Young and What I Deserve -- Kelly Willis.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker