]]>

« Home | The movie was a good idea. » | What a crappy day. » | The Argus strikes again. » | Bobst Rocks » | Haiku's are great. » | The public library was a bust. » | Good Advice » | Who says People isn't a quality magazine? » | Other people's misfortunes. » | Gonna give it my best. »

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Employing a good luck charm.

I'm camped out in the library and I'm wearing my favorite "studying" sweatshirt from college. Those of you who remember my head governor days may also remember the shirt; it's blue and my name is embroidered on it. I'm a bit embarrassed to be seen in it, but this is the shirt I most often wore when studying for finals in college and those always went fine. So, I'm keeping it on, even if it is now three sizes too big for me.

Actually, this sweatshirt is probably the only thing from my college studying regime that I should keep. "Studying" usually involved a couple hours of reading, a couple cheap Long Island iced-teas at The Ground Round, and at least one Domino's thin crust pepperoni pizza eaten while watching the SNL Best of Chris Farley video with friends on the fourth floor of Granskou. Yeah, I think I'll keep the sweatshirt and ditch the rest. Although, mmm, pizza sounds good.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Actually, we do have a breakfast served by the professors. I will not, however, be wearing the UBG sweatshirt then.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker