]]>

« Home | Employing a good luck charm. » | The movie was a good idea. » | What a crappy day. » | The Argus strikes again. » | Bobst Rocks » | Haiku's are great. » | The public library was a bust. » | Good Advice » | Who says People isn't a quality magazine? » | Other people's misfortunes. »

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Finals Dispatch #1

They say first semester finals are a rite of passage for 1Ls, so I want a record of the experience. Bear with me, I'm going to track a few variables from day to day.

Hours spent at the library: 12ish.
Practice tests taken: Zero.
Most bizarre meal: Lunch -- Starbucks latte and Rolos (don't judge me).
High point: Spending 15 minutes at the NYU bookstore looking for a hooded sweatshirt.
Low point: Realizing my crim outline is crap.
Lessons learned: Don't ever sit at the table outside the library bathroom. Um . . . 'nuff said.
Library patron of the day: The girl who let her cell phone ring three times. I'm willing to forgive anyone who forgets to turn off their phone -- it's happened to all of us. But three times is outrageous. I almost kicked her.
Songs listened to most frequently: It Takes a Lot to Laugh, It Takes a Train to Cry -- Bob Dylan and Such Great Heights - The Postal Service


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker