]]>

« Home | A good day for mail. » | Finals Dispatch #5 » | Final Dispatch #4 » | I just had a rather silly moment. » | Finals Dispatch #3 » | Finals Dispatch #2 » | Finals Dispatch #1 » | Employing a good luck charm. » | The movie was a good idea. » | What a crappy day. »

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Finals Dispatch #6

Hours Spent at the Library: One.
Practice Tests Taken: Two.
Most Bizarre Meal: Dinner -- Diet Dr. Pepper and a Luna Bar. It's a great meal.
High Point: The O.C. Tonight, it featured a school dance called The Snow C. I really, really love that show.
Low Point: Right now. I'm a little stressed about my test tomorrow morning.
Lessons Learned: I should handwrite and illustrate more of my notes.
Library Patron of the Day: Really wasn't there long enough to find one.
Song listened to most frequently: Far, Far Away -- Wilco
Word of the Day: Hopeful.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker