]]>

« Home | I just had a rather silly moment. » | Finals Dispatch #3 » | Finals Dispatch #2 » | Finals Dispatch #1 » | Employing a good luck charm. » | The movie was a good idea. » | What a crappy day. » | The Argus strikes again. » | Bobst Rocks » | Haiku's are great. »

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Final Dispatch #4

Hours spent at the library: Zero. It's raining again, so I spent the day at my desk.
Practice tests taken: One.
Most bizarre meal: My meals were actually pretty normal.
High point: Sadly, there really wasn't one.
Low point: The parol evidence rule and I got in a fight. The parol evidence rule won.
Lessons learned: Don't ever let me sign, write, or advise anyone about any contract.
Library Patron of the Day: I've had virtually no human interaction today.
Songs listened to most frequently: Pancho & Lefty -- Willie Nelson & Merle Haggard
Word of the Day: Desperation


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

There was a mention of the parole evidence rule on my Civ Pro exam last night, and I couldn't figure out where I'd seen it before, since I knew we didn't cover it in class. It's been bugging me since last night when I most assuredly got the question wrong. I found it! I have won my fight with the parole evidence rule!

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker