]]>

« Home | Whew. » | 14 Hours » | It's time to go home. » | Finals Dispatch #8 » | Finals Dispatch #7 » | In the thick of it. » | Finals Dispatch #6 » | A good day for mail. » | Finals Dispatch #5 » | Final Dispatch #4 »

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Not so motivated right now.

A few days before I moved out of DC last summer, I went on a long run on the C & O Canal Path. It was great. I ran farther on the path than I'd ever gone before and I found this cool park alongside the Potomac. I climbed on some rocks and sat there for quite a while appreciating the prettiest part of the river I'd ever seen.

Then, I had to run home. It was painful and hot and just generally horrible.

That's pretty much how I feel right now. I've studied more for these last two finals than I've ever studied for anything and yesterday afternoon and evening I took my first actual break from it. This morning, the thought of starting back up on Crim is, well, painful and generally horrible (it's not really hot, but the library is warmer than usual).

So, I'm taking it kind of slow and eating a really good cookie. That's reasonable, right?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Yes, that's exactly what the last final is like. The painful, hot run home. It's like how after the triathlon I had to walk back 2 miles to the parking lot, carrying my bike, in 100 degree weather. That's the feeling!

Also, it's the feeling that I really can't study enough in the last 7 hours I have before the test to make a difference.

Good call on the cookie. It inspired me to go to hunt down a black and white cookie instead of slitting my wrists. Now Contracts isn't quite so bad.

Plenty reasonable. More reasonable than my day of sipping wine in front of West Wing divx. I'm not convinced I'll lift a finger for crim law today.

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker