]]>

« Home | It's time to go home. » | Finals Dispatch #8 » | Finals Dispatch #7 » | In the thick of it. » | Finals Dispatch #6 » | A good day for mail. » | Finals Dispatch #5 » | Final Dispatch #4 » | I just had a rather silly moment. » | Finals Dispatch #3 »

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

14 Hours

In 14 hours, my civil procedure exam will be over. I'm feeling okay about it -- not confident, not terrified, a little nervous. Send good thoughts my way tomorrow between 9:30 and 1:30 EST. When it's over, I'm going to par-tay. Or something.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

I'm thinking about the work product doctrine and third party practice right now, just for you. If that's not friendship, I don't know what is.

Tomorrow, from 6:30-8:30 pm CST, I could use all the contracts vibes I can get, as the bad boy is closed-note. Really, any telepathic UCC vibes would be much appreciated.

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker