]]>

« Home | Finals Dispatch #8 » | Finals Dispatch #7 » | In the thick of it. » | Finals Dispatch #6 » | A good day for mail. » | Finals Dispatch #5 » | Final Dispatch #4 » | I just had a rather silly moment. » | Finals Dispatch #3 » | Finals Dispatch #2 »

Monday, December 13, 2004

It's time to go home.

South Dakota Magazine has a post up on it's blog about my hometown. Reading it, I was overwhelmed with nostalgia. Maybe it's just because my family's always been big fans of Medicine Lake and I listened to "What's Up" so many times growing up that I can still very clearly hear David J. Law's voice in my head. Whatever it is, I miss home and next Tuesday seems very far away.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker