]]>

« Home | 14 Hours » | It's time to go home. » | Finals Dispatch #8 » | Finals Dispatch #7 » | In the thick of it. » | Finals Dispatch #6 » | A good day for mail. » | Finals Dispatch #5 » | Final Dispatch #4 » | I just had a rather silly moment. »

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Whew.

The exam is over. Thank you to everyone who actually sent me good thoughts during it. I was delighted to find emails and voicemails all wishing me the best. It went fine. My grade will probably be somewhere in the middle of the class. I felt pretty confident going in, but I think I could've been smarter answering the questions. The "policy" essay that really wasn't policy at all went pretty well. I think I made some interesting points. The other stuff -- eh, I had answers and they weren't stupid, so that's an achievement.

I've got to head back to the library tomorrow to finish my crim outline, so I'm living it up today. Well, I'm going to a movie and I had a margarita at lunch. That's just about as lively as I get lately. Cheers!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker