]]>

« Home | This has to be a good sign. » | The unthinkable has happened. » | I think I've figured out my problem. » | Oh Lord. » | Motivation Update » | Not so motivated right now. » | Whew. » | 14 Hours » | It's time to go home. » | Finals Dispatch #8 »

Monday, December 20, 2004

Well, I'm done.

I finished my Crim final a few hours ago and I leave for home a few hours from now. Like all my other finals, this one was fine. I don't feel like I killed it and I don't feel like it killed me. Let the grades fall where they may. I'm hoping that I'll have something psuedo-insightful to say about finals and my first semester of law school once I have a few days' perspective on it. For now, I'm . . . relieved. Cheers!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker