]]>

« Home | Things that made today awesome. » | Well, I'm done. » | This has to be a good sign. » | The unthinkable has happened. » | I think I've figured out my problem. » | Oh Lord. » | Motivation Update » | Not so motivated right now. » | Whew. » | 14 Hours »

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Giddy.

I'm sitting on my parents' super comfy couch, reading a book I've been looking forward to for weeks, drinking a surprisingly good glass of cabernet (I took my chances at the neighborhood liquor store), and listening to the Garden State soundtrack. In a little while, I'm going to see if my brother wants to watch Rushmore. Then, my parents will come home and we'll eat homemade chicken noodle soup and breadsticks. Tonight, I'm meeting up with one of my best friends from high school at a local bar that not only has my favorite kind of beer, but sells it for a shockingly low price. Honestly, I'm having a hard time right now remembering why I ever wanted to leave home.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker