]]>

« Home | Quiet and Sleepy » | Go team. » | My day's been a jumble of unrelated events. » | Feelin' the same way all over again. » | Merry Christmas » | The downside of conservation. » | Giddy. » | Things that made today awesome. » | Well, I'm done. » | This has to be a good sign. »

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Stranded.

Due to lots and lots of freezing rain, much of South Dakota and Nebraska's covered in ice. So, my friends and I are staying put. We've rented movies and will order pizza later. It's a good way to start the new year. Last night was fun -- Husker cut pork chops, Fat Tire Beer, Trivial Pursuit, and small town bars -- all the elements for a noteworthy celebration.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker