]]>

« Home | I applied to my first law firm today. » | Check it out. » | Did you hear that? » | Dinner and mail » | Wired for Chaos » | Dried apricots suck. » | I'm feeling nostalgic -- bear with me. » | Back in New York. » | I hate slushy roads. » | Stranded. »

Thursday, January 13, 2005

I shouldn't be allowed in law school.

Remember when textbooks had pictures? Remember that great feeling that came with turning a page and finding lots of big pictures? 'Cuz big pictures mean there's not a lot of text. Well, for some odd reason, the authors of my Property casebook felt it was important to include full page portraits of various important legal thinkers. Full page portraits! Just now, when I got to the potrait of Sir William Blackstone, I clapped. I think I've lost my ability to read quickly and the discovery that page 25 required no reading demanded some kind of acknowledgement. I've flipped through the rest of the book and while the pictures are sparse, there's definitely more to come. There are even some cartoons from the New Yorker in there!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker