]]>

« Home | Second-guessing ourselves. » | What a lazy day. » | Hmm . . . not sure what to make of this. » | I'm a runner! » | I shouldn't be allowed in law school. » | I applied to my first law firm today. » | Check it out. » | Did you hear that? » | Dinner and mail » | Wired for Chaos »

Monday, January 17, 2005

I'm regressing.

I haven't procrastinated like I did this weekend in years. I've known for a week that I had a memo do this evening, but other than some minimal research yesterday, I really didn't start it until this morning. I emailed it to my professor nine minutes before the deadline.

I spent most of the weekend putzing. I read part of a book that's not assigned for a class. I read the new In Style. I talked to several friends on the phone. I talked to several friends online. I napped. I watched a little tv. I ordered groceries online. I did a little shopping, but didn't find what I wanted (A new suit. Why does BCBG only make suit skirts that are 12 inches long? Sure, they're cute, but they're not really appropriate anywhere).

In the midst of all that excitement, I only managed to accomplish a few things. I finished the memo, my reading assignment for property, and half of my assignment for torts. I washed most of my dirty laundry. I went running twice. That's it. Three whole days and that's all I did.

I almost wish my dad were here to wake me up on Saturday mornings. He used to start with a gruff, "Hey! Time to get up." When I wouldn't respond, he'd get creative. His favorites were pouring a glass of water on my head and blowing a duck call right in my ear. Ahh, what a way to greet the day.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker