]]>

« Home | I ♥ the Senate* » | Sigh. » | I'm regressing. » | Second-guessing ourselves. » | What a lazy day. » | Hmm . . . not sure what to make of this. » | I'm a runner! » | I shouldn't be allowed in law school. » | I applied to my first law firm today. » | Check it out. »

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

When it rains, it pours.

Not only was my lunch conversation nostalgia-inducing, almost everything that's happened today was somehow related to DC. My admin assignment for tomorrow was all about the legislative process. I got to look at my civil procedure final and the part I was most interested in was my professor's comments on an essay I wrote about my job in the Senate. I attended a recruiting event for DC law firms and talked to DC people there. I then emailed a friend of mine who lives in DC and worked at one of the firms last year. He promptly responded telling me about his plans to attend tomorrows innaugural festivities -- ick (that refers to the plans, not the friend). And, just now, I had a nice chat with my roommate about DC's potential for long-term livability.

I've been tossing around the idea of going to DC for a day sometime during the next month. I think it might be helpful to do some legwork on a few summer job opportunities and it'd be nice to catch up with some co-workers. So, I'm taking today as an overwhelmingly direct sign that I should solidify those plans.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker