]]>

« Home | There are so many things more interesting than pro... » | Snow Day! » | Frostbite, etc. » | This is just a test run. » | Chatterbox. » | I've not paid any attention to the news today. » | When it rains, it pours. » | I ♥ the Senate* » | Sigh. » | I'm regressing. »

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

A world of possibility.

I have no classes today. In fact, my section's schedule this semester is structured in such a way that I will frequently have class-free Wednesdays. It's exciting, like a mini-weekend in the middle of the week. So far today, I've slept late and watched part of some West Wing and Gilmore Girls reruns. Oh, and a little C-SPAN (did you know that Senator Enzi is the new chair of the HELP committee?). My plan for the day involves several hours of homework this afternoon and a possible trip uptown later, but I'm afraid I might not be able to turn off the tv. I'll keep you posted.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker