]]>

« Home | Instead of a song, I've got a poem stuck in my head. » | "There are no words that can tell the hidden spiri... » | SoDak is where it's at. » | Important lessons learned tonight. » | Yay Mom! » | Update: I didn't get much done today. » | A world of possibility. » | There are so many things more interesting than pro... » | Snow Day! » | Frostbite, etc. »

Sunday, January 30, 2005

It's been a good weekend.

This weekend has had a little bit of everything. I went to a fun party Friday night and probably had a bit too much to drink. I slept very late Saturday morning. I went to a museum. I ate a big salad at Whole Foods. I found a cool bookstore near my apartment. I read a lot of Peace Like a River, which is fast becoming one of my favorite novels. I did homework today. I started to get my job-searching and interview stuff ready for this week's trip to DC. That means I made my own unofficial transcript 'cuz NYU won't issue them for 1Ls. Somehow, typing up my own transcript feels like cheating. Now, I'm listening to The Be Good Tanyas, sipping a cup of tea, and trying to finish my property assignment.

All in all, the weekend's been relaxing, fun, and productive. I'm glad it worked out that way because the next few days are going to be a little crazy. I've got this simulated negotiation thing tomorrow and there's a fair amount of work that has to be done right after that. I've signed up for three law firm recruiting events and I'm going to DC on Wednesday for an interview. I'm planning to spend the whole day down there so that I can meet up with a few friends and former co-workers. I've also got a kind of pesky assignment for the public interest auction committee. Um, on second though, I wasn't nearly productive enough this weekend.



E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker