]]>

« Home | E for Effort » | Oh! Ew. » | Poor planning and a trick knee. » | This is going to be clean-up weekend. » | 12 Hours in DC » | I didn't know buffalo are vain. » | It's official. » | Out of practice. » | It's been a good weekend. » | Instead of a song, I've got a poem stuck in my head. »

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Property was great today.

It was partly great because I kind of love estates. Brightline rules! Right and wrong answers! That kind of thing almost never happens in law school.

It was also awesome, because one of my friends introduced me to the Snoop Dogg Shizzolator and Gizoogle. If you have a blog, type in its address. If you don't have a blog, type in the address of my blog. Sad to say, my posts are much funnier once they've been shizzolated.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker