]]>

« Home | 12 Hours in DC » | I didn't know buffalo are vain. » | It's official. » | Out of practice. » | It's been a good weekend. » | Instead of a song, I've got a poem stuck in my head. » | "There are no words that can tell the hidden spiri... » | SoDak is where it's at. » | Important lessons learned tonight. » | Yay Mom! »

Saturday, February 05, 2005

This is going to be clean-up weekend.

Somehow, in this first month of second semester, I've managed to go out about twice as much as I did during all of last semester. While I'm happy to be having more fun and making new friends, it's gotten a bit out of control. I've gotten very little sleep this week (including one night of no sleep whatsoever) and the fatigue caught up with me this afternoon. The exhaustion set in about eight hours ago, yet I'm still awake (movies, parties, bars . . . my life is thrilling).

I need to take this weekend to get back on track. Tomorrow morning, I'll be cleaning and going for a long run. The afternoon will be dedicated to getting a good grasp on what's happening in torts. Sunday, I'll focus on property and admin. We just started our unit on estates in property and it appears that the language of estates is closely related to jibberish. That probably deserves a couple hours of my attention.

In unrelated news, I saw the movie, The Wedding Date, tonight. It was kind of cute, but also kind of awful (bad writing, predictible plot). I only recommend it if you're looking for a film that requires no thought or effort on your part (which is actually what I was looking for this evening). I also had my second "Restaurant Week" meal this afternoon. It was delicious, but entirely unhealthy. In fact, I've just decided that in addition to the cleaning and homework goals for the weekend, I'm also imposing health diet rules on myself for the next week in the hopes that it'll get me out of this junk food rut I'm in.

So, wish me luck with my clean-up weekend. I used to do this kind of take-back-my-life-in-48-hours thing pretty regularly and I'm now long overdue.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker