]]>

« Home | I miss being on a team. » | A lovely Valentine's Day despite having no Valentine. » | Try to avoid jobs that require a description of yo... » | The training continues. » | As long as we're talking about politics, here's a ... » | Money, money, money » | I like interviews. » | It seems rather early for this. » | Property was great today. » | E for Effort »

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

There's a reason I try not to turn on my TV.

NYU Cable provides way too many viewing options. I discovered this morning that on any given weekday I can watch first season episodes of The West Wing (today was the one where Danny gives C.J. the goldfish and the Christmas episode) and Gilmore Girls (today was the series premiere, which I'd never seen). Right before that, there's early episodes of Dawson's Creek. I knew before that these series had found re-run homes on Bravo, ABC Family, and TBS, I just didn't know they were all plaing old-school episodes. Of course, this kind of tv schedule demands pretty advanced channel-flipping skills. Unfortunately, depsite nearly six months of almost no tv, my skills haven't faded.

It's only lunchtime and I've managed to watch more tv today than I usually watch in a couple weeks. So, I'm making a new rule: No tv during the day except on Wednesdays when I don't have classes. Scheduling like this is dangerous, but it can't be completely ignored.

Oh, and a special note to Emily -- there's a new ABC Family Movie airing this weekend and promising cheesy plotlines and B-list celebrities!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker