]]>

« Home | It seems rather early for this. » | Property was great today. » | E for Effort » | Oh! Ew. » | Poor planning and a trick knee. » | This is going to be clean-up weekend. » | 12 Hours in DC » | I didn't know buffalo are vain. » | It's official. » | Out of practice. »

Thursday, February 10, 2005

I like interviews.

Pure and simple, I like talking about myself -- not really a surprise considering the existence of this blog. That said, I also like talking to people who are excited about their work. I had two interviews today as a part of NYU's Public Interest Law Symposium. One was with a first-year lawyer who is working, through a fellowship, at a non-profit organzation. The other was with a lawyer for the federal government who has 20 years of experience under his belt. Both spoke with conviction and dedication about their work. Both showed seemingly sincere interest in my work experience and ideas. Both were people I'd willingly hang out with. The meetings weren't really interviews, they were conversations. They were fun. I've got another interview tomorrow and three next week, let's hope this fun streak continues.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker