]]>

« Home | Feeling a little moochy. » | The snow's not so much fun anymore. » | I need some advice. » | The word of the week is "relaxed." » | No more interviews! » | The morning's conversation with the guy at my apar... » | Three-day weekend and not a lot of homework. » | Okay, I think I'm going to stop now. » | Thinking of home and other stuff. » | This morning's bloody mary was a necessity. »

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Three good things that happened today:

1. My property professor cancelled next Friday's class (last class before spring break). I'd already been planning to miss it in order to get to LaGuardia in time for my flight.

2. I found a dollar.

3. Right when I really needed some coffee, I found a Starbucks gift card in my coat pocket that had $5 on it.


Yeah, it was a slow day.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

They're veritable cornucopias of fun.

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker