]]>

« Home | Handwritten is best » | Oh wow, I feel old. » | I ♥ Target » | The relaxing days are over. » | Confidence matters » | Three good things that happened today: » | Feeling a little moochy. » | The snow's not so much fun anymore. » | I need some advice. » | The word of the week is "relaxed." »

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Mission: Accomplished

I set a rather formidable reading goal for myself this morning and have just now finished it. I'm rather proud of myself, it's the first time in a while I've actually accomplished as much as I planned on a weekend day. The consequence, however, is that everything's now a little blurry and I pretty much burnt out on reading. Luckily, tomorrow I get to switch from casebook reading to Westlaw research. Woo.

Despite all the homework, my weekend was pretty fun. I went out with a couple of friends on Friday night and we succeeded in getting a lot of free drinks and meeting a wide variety of, um, interesting people. Last night, another NYU friend invited me and a couple others to Brooklyn to explore his neighborhood and have dinner at his apartment. The trip contributed to my fast-growing affection for Brooklyn and the dinner and corresponding conversation were both highly enjoyable.

Today it's been just me and my books and I think that's how it's going to stay for the next few days. There's only one week of classes before Spring Break (Yay!). Even better, it's a short week since I fly out Friday morning. Four days of all-law-school-all-the-time won't be so bad. Plus, it'll hopefully mean that I won't have to spend too much of my break reading or resarching. Wish me luck!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker