]]>

« Home | Super Walmart and Chokecherry Jam » | It's been a busy day. » | I'm feeling kind of dorky today. » | Oh, and speaking of jobs . . . » | W-4's and Personnel Policy Manuals » | Three new things I like: » | This post was going to be about how much I hate fl... » | Back home again. » | A mystery. » | The library can be a dangerous place. »

Friday, March 25, 2005

This evening has veered off course.

I'd been working diligently for a few hours this evening when I decided to go out to dinner with a few friends. We went to this place and now, after good food (I even had fish in honor of Good Friday!) and a little wine, I'm all warm and sleepy. My original plan was to write a bit more of my brief this evening, but I'm a little afraid of what I'd write in my current hazy state (something like "we don't really care about the preliminary injunction, just do what you think is best," I expect).

Instead, I'm plotting out my outlines. Each class has a different structure and style, so the outlines have to, as well. Plus, in order to understand the big picture of a class, I need chart out the professor's "swoop" (I heard someone use that word last semester, and it made sense to me though I can't exactly explain why). So, that's as challenging as it's getting tonight: looking through my notes and old outlines.

Oh, I've also started to suspect that I'm a fast walker. It's probably annoying to people who walk with me, but it seems that I'm almost incapable of slowing down to match someone else's speed. Actually, I can do it, it's just sort of painful. Even after the food and the wine, I was walking at a nice clip.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker