]]>

« Home | Happy Easter! » | Almost there. » | This evening has veered off course. » | Super Walmart and Chokecherry Jam » | It's been a busy day. » | I'm feeling kind of dorky today. » | Oh, and speaking of jobs . . . » | W-4's and Personnel Policy Manuals » | Three new things I like: » | This post was going to be about how much I hate fl... »

Monday, March 28, 2005

This is maybe my busiest week of law school.

My planner is full. I have no time to take on anything else this week. I'm nearly booked solid until Saturday and that space currently just says "Library." I think it's going to stay like this right up until the end of the semester. It seems like there are an endless number of meetings coming up about finding jobs for our 2L summers and registering for classes next year. We've also been forced to start thinking about and applying for clinics, moot court, and even journals. I'm also going out of town once or twice in the next few weeks. It's a little overwhelming, but I'm not complaining. I like my life to be busy, I'm just a little worried that my time-management skills have grown a little rusty. Case in point: Earlier today I though to myself, "Huh. I need to finish this clinic application ASAP, I wonder if there's any good tv to watch while I write the personal stament?"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker