]]>

« Home | Law school has sucked the spontaneity from my life. » | Yay, yay, yay! » | Washington Square Park was especially charming thi... » | This was a fun, narcissistic distraction. » | Let's chat for a minute about my love of margarita... » | New stuff » | I'm a little distracted. » | A much-needed escape. » | Oh, I remember this feeling. » | Oh, sweet, sweet freedom. »

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

"The joke was on them... there was no fire. There wasn't even a St. Elmo. "

St. Elmo's Fire is every bit as awesome as I remembered. Okay, okay, the movie's atrocious, but it's atrocious in a completely adorable and hilarious way. And, because of a very thoughtful former roommate, I now own it and can start every day with it!

Today was the last day of classes. My property professor endeared herself to my section forever by giving a lovely little speech at the end of class. My torts professor kind of did the opposite. Today's also my birthday. Several of my friends endeared themselves by making it very enjoyable.

So, I'm 25. I can rent a car. I can run for Congress. I can talk about my early-twenties in the past tense. I actually feel a little older, 25 has a certain weight to it that 24 and 23 didn't. SeaAPea had a lovely post last month about turning 25 that captures the quarter-century mark better than I can right now.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Happy 25th! Enjoy edging ever closer to 30... :)

Happy last day of classes too.

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker