]]>

« Home | My last couple of posts have been kind of whiny. » | So, it happened. » | I was in a great mood this morning » | I love the nighttime. » | I am so not going to be able to keep this up. » | "The joke was on them... there was no fire. There ... » | Law school has sucked the spontaneity from my life. » | Yay, yay, yay! » | Washington Square Park was especially charming thi... » | This was a fun, narcissistic distraction. »

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Things are surprisingly mellow here in Tort-land.

I spent most of the day studying. Most, but not all of it. I'm almost done with a condensed 15-page outline that I'm going to spend the next two days memorizing word-for-word. I've gone over a few practice test and while I'm not yet at the point where I spot every issue, I'm spotting the big ones. So, I'm not going quite as crazy with this test as I did with property. The thing I figured out after the test yesterday was that I really didn't learn anything in my last 24 hours of studying. Okay, that's not entirely true, but I didn't learn much.

My new-found finals calm has contributed to what's been a pretty night. The student services office sponsored free massages this evening and the masseuse they assigned me did some amazing things to my shoulders and neck. A classmate who has a slightly disturbing love of The Cheesecake Factory brought some back tonight. Yum. And other than that, I've spent the evening with my laptop and Wilco (I told you it was mellow here). One more week until the last final; if things stay like this, I'll be fine.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker