]]>

« Home | I love the nighttime. » | I am so not going to be able to keep this up. » | "The joke was on them... there was no fire. There ... » | Law school has sucked the spontaneity from my life. » | Yay, yay, yay! » | Washington Square Park was especially charming thi... » | This was a fun, narcissistic distraction. » | Let's chat for a minute about my love of margarita... » | New stuff » | I'm a little distracted. »

Sunday, May 01, 2005

I was in a great mood this morning

Then, property came along and smacked me upside the head for being too confident about my knowledge of its intricacies. We're currently 13.5 hours from the beginning of the test and, well, I know what I know.

"Luckily, it's only a three hour test, so I don't have to know everything. Knowing everything would be a waste of my time. I just need to be able to effectively and efficiently convey all the stuff I really do understand."

That's what I've been telling myself for the past few hours. Wish me luck.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Good luck, uh, now!

Thanks! It was fine.

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker