]]>

« Home | Things are surprisingly mellow here in Tort-land. » | My last couple of posts have been kind of whiny. » | So, it happened. » | I was in a great mood this morning » | I love the nighttime. » | I am so not going to be able to keep this up. » | "The joke was on them... there was no fire. There ... » | Law school has sucked the spontaneity from my life. » | Yay, yay, yay! » | Washington Square Park was especially charming thi... »

Thursday, May 05, 2005

I'm riding the caffeine wave.

Coffee in the middle of the night is an amazing thing. I've disliked coffee most of my life and it's only been in the last month or so that I've been able to enjoy non-flavored coffee. So, unlike most people, I have no fond college memories of plowing through multiple pots of coffee while pulling an all-nighter.

It also means that a large cup of coffee like the one I finished an hour ago makes me a little crazy. I just finished cutting my torts outline and taping it to note cards in order to facilitate some of the memorizing that needs to happen in the next 24 hours. As I glanced at one square of paper, I saw two bolded words starting with "man" and "de" and thought, "What does Manifest Destiny have to do with products liability?" Uh, that's "manufacturing defect" and yes, I'm delirious right now.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

caffeine waves are the greatest!!

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker