]]>

« Home | Yawn. » | One more day of studying. » | Wanderlust, etc. » | Chugging along. » | And, in my delirious state, the first footnote of ... » | I'm riding the caffeine wave. » | Things are surprisingly mellow here in Tort-land. » | My last couple of posts have been kind of whiny. » | So, it happened. » | I was in a great mood this morning »

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

My last hours as a 1L.

I'm only a tiny bit sad; people are nice to 1Ls. Other than that, I'm ready to be a 2L. 13 hours and three essay questions left to endure. Then, two days of packing and running errands before I get to go home. Home, where people don't yell or honk outside my window at night; I can hear the grasshoppers already.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

These days it's mostly thunder and rain you'll hear around here, and I suspect it's too wet for grasshoppers. Come on over anyway...once you issue a royal butt-kicking to that admin final, that is!

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker