]]>

« Home | Wanderlust, etc. » | Chugging along. » | And, in my delirious state, the first footnote of ... » | I'm riding the caffeine wave. » | Things are surprisingly mellow here in Tort-land. » | My last couple of posts have been kind of whiny. » | So, it happened. » | I was in a great mood this morning » | I love the nighttime. » | I am so not going to be able to keep this up. »

Monday, May 09, 2005

One more day of studying.

I've got a nice little list of things to review, revise, and re-read before my final final Wednesday morning. Then, after three and a half hours of what I'm hoping will be pure Administrative Law brilliance, I'm planning to consume my weight in tequila. Well, a couple shots, at least.

The studying is going about as well as can be expected. I talked to my mom yesterday and we roughly plotted out the road trip to Berkeley and really, the planning for that, as well as for my first couple weekends in California is much more fun, even than Admin (shocking, I know).

I went out to Brooklyn to study with a classmate tonight and ate at a great Thai restaurant. If nothing else, my time in New York has taught me how to eat with chopsticks. This was the second Thai meal consisting of unwieldy noodles that I've eaten in the past two days without 1) spilling on myself; and 2) looking entirely stupid. Say what you will about about legal analysis and research, learning the chopsticks thing is the real accomplishment of my 1L year.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker