]]>

« Home | I don't know what to say about last night. » | My day so far. » | My last hours as a 1L. » | Yawn. » | One more day of studying. » | Wanderlust, etc. » | Chugging along. » | And, in my delirious state, the first footnote of ... » | I'm riding the caffeine wave. » | Things are surprisingly mellow here in Tort-land. »

Friday, May 13, 2005

What do you do with a bowl of pennies?

My room is empty, but for this computer, a bottle of Diet Dr. Pepper and a bowl of pennies. The laptop will be put in my backpack and the pop will be consumed, but the bowl of pennies has no home. It' s all pennies, so there's no point in taking it to the bank. At the same time, I can't throw away money. It's impossible disposal has been mocking me for the past two days. How horrible would it be to just leave it in a drawer? It's a nice bowl; I bought it at Fish's Eddy.

I've got 8.5 hours to kill until my ride to the airport shows up. The last couple days have been filled with three things: packing, barbeque's with friends, and saying goodbye. A strong finish to what's been a pretty good year. I'm going to go take some pictures of the neighborhood, get some dinner, and maybe go out for drinks. By 9:45 tomorrow morning, I'll be back in SoDak. Yay!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Hey, it's money. Not the worst thing to find in a drawer.

Congratulations on being done for the year!

Thanks! It's good to be done and it's even better to be home.

I did leave the pennies behind. I'll start a new collection (and buy a new bowl) next year.

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker