]]>

« Home | Road Trip Dispatch #3: Californiaaaaaaaaa! » | Road Trip Dispatch #2: Good company, good food. » | Roadtrip Dispatch #1: Montana's Big. » | A list of things that have very little in common w... » | "When the day goes down on Watertown . . ." » | What do you do with a bowl of pennies? » | I don't know what to say about last night. » | My day so far. » | My last hours as a 1L. » | Yawn. »

Monday, May 23, 2005

Road Trip Dispatch #4: I'm here!

Berkeley's great. The food is great. My apartment's great. My roommate's are great. My mom is great. God, I'm so glad to be done driving. I know what you're thinking, "But, North Maple, you love to drive!" Indeed, I do . . . when I'm not preoccupied with other things. By the end of this trip, there were all sorts of things that were making me nervous and anxious. I'm glad to be settled.

Despite all the stress, today's drive was incredible. My mom and I had some extra time so we wandered through Napa, Sonoma and Marin counties. We eventually wove our way out to Point Reyes. Breathtaking. The trek out there and back is a little daunting (especially the windy coast road), but it's worth it. I'll post pictures later.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker