]]>

« Home | Road Trip Dispatch #2: Good company, good food. » | Roadtrip Dispatch #1: Montana's Big. » | A list of things that have very little in common w... » | "When the day goes down on Watertown . . ." » | What do you do with a bowl of pennies? » | I don't know what to say about last night. » | My day so far. » | My last hours as a 1L. » | Yawn. » | One more day of studying. »

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Road Trip Dispatch #3: Californiaaaaaaaaa!

Just as last summer, the sounds of Phantom Planet's "California" ushered me across the Oregon border into CA. This time, I was on I-5 instead of Hwy. 101. So, I was a little suprised by Mount Shasta. Mountains like that (the only others I've encountered are Mt. Ranier and Mt. Hood) are so unexpected and then they stay in your view (or rearview) for hours.

Anywho, Red Bluff, CA is kinda dull.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker