]]>

« Home | A little bit exhausted. » | Here then, at home . . . » | Whew. » | Road Trip Dispatch #4: I'm here! » | Road Trip Dispatch #3: Californiaaaaaaaaa! » | Road Trip Dispatch #2: Good company, good food. » | Roadtrip Dispatch #1: Montana's Big. » | A list of things that have very little in common w... » | "When the day goes down on Watertown . . ." » | What do you do with a bowl of pennies? »

Friday, June 03, 2005

I might need to get one of these.

SoDak t-shirts are few and far between; so much so that I contemplated buying a Sioux City (that's in Iowa) shirt at Old Navy a few days ago (I didn't do it, Sioux City's guh-ross). Luckily, this tee is now available.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

All sorts of stuff has happened in SoDak, it's just not many non-South Dakotans are lucky enough to know about it. Anywho, the website selling this tee is classy. That alone might make a purchase worthwhile.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

My dad's from Sioux City, Iowa. Seriously.

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker