]]>

« Home | Pizza and pocketwatches » | And this is the part of the show where I complain ... » | The palm trees still kind of weird me out, but » | Done and done. » | Watch this space. » | I've been thinking about voice. » | San Bernardino County is huge. » | Work and pleasure reading » | Oh yeah, here's a few more road trip pictures. » | Geez, I'd forgotten how great weekends can be. »

Friday, June 17, 2005

I've got plans to go hiking near Point Reyes tomorrow.

Hence, the background photo change.

My plan for the weekend is to spend as much time as possible outside. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate and the rain will hold off for a while. It's been raining a lot this past week and my co-workers tell me that's not normal for this time of year. I think I need to research this mini-climate phenomenon 'cuz it seems to be everyone's explanation for the weird weather patterns here.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker