]]>

« Home | I even got to see some fireworks. » | Southern California: I'm a fan. » | San Diego's got it's work cut out for it. » | I love a bargain. » | I think I'm finally done messing with my fall sche... » | My weekends keep turning out to be the busiest par... » | I'll tell you another thing I like about California: » | I went to IKEA last night » | Berkeley's on my shitlist.* » | A few of days ago, »

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Work's been going well.

I'm a little out of my depths, but keeping my head above water. I guess. I think I'm going to have to start pulling some late nights in order to accomplish what I want. That's okay, though. Working late's alright as long as I care about the work and I'm starting to think my project does have some significance.

Anyway, in only tangentally related news, there's an interesting article in the NY Times about the Supreme Court and judicial activism (if you're interested in all that jazz).


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker