]]>

« Home | Work's been going well. » | I even got to see some fireworks. » | Southern California: I'm a fan. » | San Diego's got it's work cut out for it. » | I love a bargain. » | I think I'm finally done messing with my fall sche... » | My weekends keep turning out to be the busiest par... » | I'll tell you another thing I like about California: » | I went to IKEA last night » | Berkeley's on my shitlist.* »

Thursday, July 07, 2005

My dad told me about this and it's rare that I'm interested in TV shows he suggests.

Okay, I admit it, I've been out of the TV loop for a while now. I've watched virtually no tv this summer, although, I should admit that I did watch last night's Grand Finale of Dancing With The Stars (yes, I cringed as I typed that). And, during the school year, I stuck pretty religiously to just watching a couple favorite shows each week.

So, this show that I'd not heard about until today may be something everyone else has known about for months. It's on FX and it's called 30 Days and it was created by Morgan Spurlock (of Super Size Me fame). It's fascinating; basically, they have people try a completely different life for 30 days. Spurlock and his wife, for example tried living on minimum wage in the Midwest for their month. Check out the website, it's making me wish I had cable.

Oh, and Spurlock's blog has a statistic that I think is amazing: only 3 out of every 20 Americans has a passport. 15%. That's it. Incredible.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker